Sound Spark Manufacturers Rep
When a large sound equipment wholesaler needed custom software to replace their one-size-fits-most type of CRM to manage their marketing, leads, quotes, sales, products, manufacturers, and dealers.
““Sound Spark has transformed our business with everything we need to run our company efficiently, effectively and profitably. The team at Shaman Software has managed the project with a sensible attitude focused on our ROI.”
Sound Spark Solution Overview
The Apple business team at The University Park Mall Apple Store in Mishawaka Indiana, introduced us to Sound Marketing.
Sound Marketing is a Manufacturer’s Representative of Audio, Video, Data, Lighting and Production equipment serving a network of over 900 retail and commercial dealers. They needed an elegant, tailored CRM and Order Management solution for their unique requirements.
Previously, they had been using a patchwork of software and spreadsheets which caused three primary problems:
Users simply didn’t have the right information and tools they needed to do their jobs efficiently which caused frustration and compromised customer service.
Sales and Marketing couldn’t design and execute on coordinated messaging and follow up with customers regarding promotions, incentive programs and other campaigns resulting in missed opportunities and a lot of guesswork in how to best reach customers.
Management was unable to get the reports they needed to run their business often leaving them in the dark when making important decisions.
Working with each department team to get a clear understanding of their processes, Shaman Software built Sound Spark, a robust, scalable solution that suits each department and user with everything they need, and nothing that they don’t.
The solution includes:
- Quoting and Order Management
- Automated synchronization with each represented manufacturer’s product and inventory systems so product information and pricing data is always accurate.
- Quoting, revisions and project grouping empowers salespeople to respond to customer requests quickly and easily.
- Orders are entered directly or from converted quotes at a single click eliminating duplicate data entry.
- Order status’, down to the line item, are visible to administrative and sales teams putting everyone on the same page for customer service.
- CRM, Sales and Marketing
- A full CRM module so sales teams have a complete history of communication and never miss follow up opportunities.
- Campaign Management for Incentives and Promotions so coordinated messaging goes out on a timely basis and the effectiveness of each campaign is clear.
- Management can view real time Key Business Indicators as well as trends by any selected variable which allows for timely response to a rapidly changing business landscape.
- Reports, delivered on demand or by automated set schedule, provide a clear and accurate picture of employee, dealer, product, sales campaign and other performance metrics with the opportunity to drill down to any desired level of detail for easier decision making based on tangible data.
- Additional Features
- Automated integration with Sendgrid Email, Constant Contact marketing, Dropbox Cloud Storage, and Twilio to centralize data and workflows.
- Team Dashboards for quick reference to the most important information.
- When a manufacturer wants to know how many dealers were shown their seasonal promotions, incentives, new products, and other important metrics, Sound Spark shines in providing quick highly detailed reports with all these metrics.
User level security and solution activity tracking for data integrity and security. Solution hosted in a secure AWS cloud.
Many businesses can be run effectively with off-the-shelf software. For those with a unique model and/or a desire to leverage the power of technology to gain a competitive advantage, like Sound Marketing Reps, a tailored, scalable solution utilizing the best tools available in the most efficient manner is essential.
Sound Spark is so much more than a CRM for us. For example, Sound Spark has helped us build and retain quality relationships with our manufacturers, dealers, and sales reps for years, making it easy to verify sales reps are having these meetings with dealers, delivering the required promotional and seasonal collateral, and pushing new products because if they don’t, we could lose manufacturers we work with. When a manufacturer wants to know important metrics, Sound Spark shines in providing quick highly detailed reports with all these metrics, which strengthens our business relationships.